At Cirrus, we develop cutting-edge online exam software for awarding bodies, universities and corporate testing. We pride ourselves on the fact that our platform is both powerful and easy to learn and use for exam creators and students alike.
We see a future in which education and assessments are fairer, better balanced and accessible to all. In our view, e-assessment technology will not only replace traditional paper-based exams, but actually increase the effectiveness of education and eventually transform learning and assessment.
Cirrus is growing fast and we need a new content marketer to help us create valuable and unique content for prospective and existing customers. This is a unique opportunity for you to be part of a successful SaaS company conquering international markets.
What will you be doing?
As our new Content Marketer, you will be digging into (e-)assessment in all its aspects: how can we improve the validity and reliability of assessments, how can we leverage technology to make assessments fairer and ease the workload of teachers and test creators, and so on. You’ll also tell our customers’ success stories and – together with the Customer Success Department – create content that educates and helps customers get the most out of the Cirrus platform.
- Research topics related to (e-)assessment to identify new opportunities and develop a content calendar.
- Write engaging and SEO-friendly content, including blog posts, whitepapers, email newsletters, social media posts, video, etc., where necessary in collaboration with co-workers, clients or subject experts.
- Increase the organic visibility of the Cirrus website internationally.
- Develop maximum impact marketing copy for the website, emails, brochures, webinars, etc.
- Promote content on social media and engage in conversations about (e-)assessment on behalf of Cirrus.
- Gather success stories from existing customers and work with Customer Success to develop informative and educational content.
- Analyse the effectiveness of your campaigns and make required adjustments to your strategy.
What do we need from you?
- Our ideal candidate is an English native who is a natural storyteller. If you also have a background or interest in education and assessment, great!
- You have at least 2 years’ experience writing English-language content that is clear and concise, and optimised for SEO.
- You have an interest in experimentation and testing out new ideas, and use data to make informed decisions about your content.
- You are able to take ownership of the content calendar, plan your time and liaise with co-workers, clients and subject experts to meet deadlines.
Does this sound like you? Then perhaps you are our new colleague!
What’s in it for you?
We already have a prestigious client base including Nyenrode Business University, University of Pretoria, The National Council for the Training of Journalists, Chartered Accountants Ireland, GE and Boston Consulting Group. But we are eager for more! Our marketing team aims to show the world just how much Cirrus can improve assessments and you’ll be an important part of that.
You will get the chance to experience quick growth in a SaaS company, have a lot of responsibility from day 1 and grow with us, of course! Are you up for the challenge?
About Cirrus Assessment
Cirrus Assessment is a SaaS company that has helped awarding bodies, higher education and professional testing organisations create, deliver and mark online exams since 2013. Our e-assessment platform combines powerful features with an intuitive interface to let users focus on what matters: helping test takers succeed. With excellent customer service and robust security, we are a fast-growing e-assessment company based in Utrecht, The Netherlands.
Interested? Contact Diederik by clicking ‘Apply now’ or call us at +31 6 51 49 12 05!