We are growing fast and are on the move! Are you the new business developer who will help our organisation grow into the world’s leading digital exam provider?
We believe that the Cirrus Platform can revolutionise the delivery of qualifications globally and we are currently looking for an outgoing and competitive individual to drive new business sales in the International marketplace. We need an exceptional sales person with a proven track record in the sale of SaaS solutions to the education sector. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join our team at an exciting stage in our development and have a direct impact on our success in the international marketplace.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Build good and trustworthy relationships with prospective customers
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales funnel
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data through the company CRM system.
- Provide a consultative approach to our prospective customers
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organised, optimistic, and coachable
- Skillfully deliver web-based and face-to-face presentations using sales best practice
- Negotiate with prospective customers and turn them into customers
- Easily communicate the business impact of exceptional software to both technical and business customers
- Report regularly to Chief Commercial Officer on project, business and relationship status
- Meet and exceed agreed sales targets
About Cirrus Assessment
Cirrus Assessment is a SaaS company that has helped awarding bodies, higher education and professional testing organisations create, deliver and mark online exams since 2013. Our e-assesment platform combines powerful features with an intuitive interface to let users focus on what matters: helping test takers succeed. With excellent customer service and more robust security, we are a fast-growing e-assessment company based in Utrecht, The Netherlands.
Who are you?
- 3-5 years sales experience, preferably in the field of SaaS or EdTech
- Degree level education (preferable, not essential)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both Dutch and English
- A self-starter approach
- A quantifiable track record of meeting/exceeding targets.
- Excellent time management skills
- The drive to individually compete (and win!) while still being a fantastic team player
- Flexibility to travel, both nationally and internationally, as required
What’s in it for you?
You will become part of our talented and internationally oriented Cirrus Assessment team with a significant track record. You will be able to mean a lot and learn a lot. As Cirrus, we are driven, helping each other, celebrating our achievements and keeping an eye on life outside of Cirrus.
Have we convinced you and do you want to play a crucial role in the further development of our platform? Do you like freedom and do you dare to take responsibility?
Then click ‘Apply now’ or call +31 6 51 49 12 05!