We are growing fast and are on the move! Are you the Growth Hacker who can take our marketing department to the next level?
About the job
Do you get excited about creating content, newsletters, social media and generating traffic to our website to ensure potential customers are considering our SaaS solution for their event? And would you like to do this at a rapidly growing scale-up without bureaucracy and all sorts of rules and procedures, but with freedom & responsibility?
Our business has been growing rapidly the past years and the current covid-19 developments have increased the amount of leads and potential customers requests dramatically. As we are a digital exam company, we expect a continuing growth for 2021 and beyond. Even more reason to expand the team with an Online Marketing Specialist.
What will you be doing?
We believe in creating a scalable sales organisation using automated sales and marketing strategies. Several are already in place, but we are continuously working on optimising them for scalability purposes. As an Online Marketing Specialist you’ll be the link between our product and our (potential) customers. You will be responsible for:
- Keeping our brand aligned and up to date
- Communicating product updates
- Getting competitor/ customer insights / spotting market trends
- Creating educational content for customers
- Generating inbound leads through Adwords, SEO and social media channels
- Pushing out news through our PR agencies and contacts
- Brand & Marketing strategy on top level.
- Using a variety of methodologies to measure campaign effectiveness, attribution, and ROI
- Developing sales enablement materials and product marketing initiatives with commercial value
- Making use of different audiences and signals to deliver the right creativity at the right time
- Cooperating with departments to support internal projects
What do we need from you?
- 2-5 years experience in online marketing, within a SaaS environment, is a plus.
- Commercial minded
- BSc degree or thinking level
- Fluent in English, fluency in Dutch is a big plus
- You thrive on generating new leads by your content to improve the business development processes
- Committed mindset, proactive attitude and excellent communicative skills
- Actionable ‘can-do’ mentality
- Able to perform under pressure and work with deadlines
- Being proactive and seak from opportunities
About Cirrus Assessment
We are Cirrus Assessment, a software company that has been around for 7 years and has developed a successful exam platform. Cirrus is passionate about education and the opportunities technology brings to people and organizations around the world. With a passionate team we develop and market an innovative exam platform for our customers. We attach great importance to ease of use, quality, performance and safety.
We see our demanding customers from both higher education (including Radboud, TU/e, U Pretoria) and the business community (including General Electric, Chartered Accountants Ireland) as an invitation to keep renewing ourselves.
Cirrus is in a position to enter a new phase in which the organization is further expanded. A unique opportunity to be part of a successful and innovative software organization in the field of examination technology!
Our office is located in the heart of Utrecht, with a view of the Dom, one and a half kilometers from Utrecht Central Station.
What’s in it for you?
You will become part of our talented and internationally oriented Cirrus Assessment team with a significant track record. You will be able to mean a lot and learn a lot. As Cirrus, we are driven, helping each other, celebrating our achievements and keeping an eye on life outside of Cirrus.
Have you become enthusiastic, and do you want to play a crucial role in the further development of our platform? Do you like freedom and do you dare to take responsibility?
Then respond via [email protected] or call +31 6 51 49 12 05.