We are growing fast and are on the move! Are you the Customer Support specialist who can grow with our Services team?
About Cirrus Assessment
We are Cirrus Assessment, a software company that has been around for 7 years and has developed a successful exam platform. Cirrus is passionate about education and the opportunities technology brings to people and organizations around the world. With a passionate team we develop and market an innovative exam platform for our customers. We attach great importance to ease of use, quality, performance and safety.
We see our demanding customers from both higher education (including Radboud, TU/e, University of Pretoria) and the business community (including General Electric, Chartered Accountants Ireland and ICAS) as an invitation to keep renewing ourselves.
Cirrus is in a position to enter a new phase in which the organization is further expanded. A unique opportunity to be part of a successful and innovative software organization in the field of examination technology!
Our office is located in the heart of Utrecht, with a view of the Dom, one and a half kilometers from Utrecht Central Station.
Who and what are we looking for?
Are you on the brink of your career? Why not join Cirrus as Customer Success & Support Specialist? You’ll be responsible for the daily communication with our customers and initiating various projects to improve (the scalability of) our services and support to our customers.
You enjoy talking to customers and playing a role in the commercial success of Cirrus. One moment you’re helping a customer with the first steps in using the Cirrus platform, and the next you’re solving a problem with an existing customer or you connect with our international development team. In addition, providing service is in your blood and you can convince others of your expertise and creativity in a pleasant way.
You speak fluent English and Dutch and you have experience in supporting customers. We are looking for an enthusiastic employee m/f who will play an important role in the success of Cirrus Assessment and our platform. Your main tasks are:
- Fulfilling the expert role for the customer where you include customers in the process
- Registering and archiving incoming notifications and calls in the system
- Taking care of and monitoring the follow-up of problems and escalations
- Switching with our international development team
- Writing technical articles for our knowledge base
- Ensuring proper and accurate documentation of solutions
- Provide best practice videos
- You understand and promote ‘the voice of the customer’ in the organization
- Communicating and providing clear and relevant SLAs
- Maintaining successful contacts with our international partners regarding customer support
Cirrus Assessment offers you an international working environment with clients all over the world. Our goal is to make Cirrus the number 1 platform in the world. Are you ready for this fantastic challenge?
Who are you?
- You work independently, you are proactively customer-oriented. You also want to continue to develop yourself.
- HBO work and thinking level
- You are a team player and enjoy working with a team of motivated colleagues
- By asking the right questions you get to the heart of the matter and you are analytical.
- You work in a structured and accurate way
- Customer-oriented, quality-conscious and stress-resistant
- You are fluent in spoken and written English.
What do we offer?
- A full-time salary
- A working environment with lots of freedom, in which you get ample opportunity to put your ideas and initiatives into practice
- In our great team, you have instant impact in setting the company’s support strategy, learn from Cirrus’s highly experienced leadership team, and work with great clients
- Working at the Cirrus Office, in the heart of Utrecht as well as flexibility of working from home
- Become part of our international, multicultural team
What’s in it for you?
You will become part of our talented and internationally oriented Cirrus Assessment team with a significant track record. You will be able to mean a lot and learn a lot. As Cirrus, we are driven, helping each other, celebrating our achievements and keeping an eye on life outside of Cirrus.
Have you become enthusiastic, and do you want to play a crucial role in the further development of our platform? Do you like freedom and do you dare to take responsibility?
Then respond via [email protected]sment.com or call +31 6 51 49 12 05.