We are growing fast and are on the move! Are you the Business Development Manager who helps our organization grow into the world’s leading digital exam provider?
About de positie
We believe that the Cirrus Platform can revolutionise the delivery of qualifications globally and we are currently looking for an outgoing and competitive individual to drive new business sales in the Dutch marketplace . We need an exceptional sales person with a proven track record in the sale of SaaS solutions to the education sector. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join our team at an exciting stage in our development and have a direct impact on our success in the Dutch marketplace.
Over Cirrus Assessment
We are Cirrus Assessment, a software company that has been around for 7 years and has developed a successful exam platform. Cirrus is passionate about education and the opportunities technology brings to people and organizations around the world. With a passionate team we develop and market an innovative exam platform for our customers. We attach great importance to ease of use, quality, performance and safety.
We see our demanding customers from both higher education (including Radboud, TU/e, U Pretoria) and the business community (including General Electric, Chartered Accountants Ireland) as an invitation to keep renewing ourselves.
Cirrus is in a position to enter a new phase in which the organization is further expanded. A unique opportunity to be part of a successful and innovative software organization in the field of examination technology!
Our office is located in the heart of Utrecht, with a view of the Dom, one and a half kilometers from Utrecht Central Station.
You will need to be able to:
- Build good and long standing relationships with prospective customers
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales funnel
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data through the company CRM system.
- Provide a consultative approach to our prospective customers
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organised, optimistic, and coachable
- Skillfully deliver web based and face to face presentations using sales best practice
- Easily communicate the business impact of exceptional software to both technical and business customers
- Report regularly to CSO on project, business and relationship status
- Meet and exceed agreed sales targets
You will need to have:
- 3-5 years sales experience, preferably in the field of SaaS or EdTech
- Degree level education (preferable, not essential)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both Dutch and English
- A self starter approach
- A quantifiable track record of meeting/exceeding targets.
- Excellent time management skills
- The drive to individually compete (and win!) while still being a fantastic team player
- Flexibility to travel, both nationally and internationally, as required
What’s in it for you?
You will become part of our talented and internationally oriented Cirrus Assessment team with a significant track record. You will be able to mean a lot and learn a lot. As Cirrus, we are driven, helping each other, celebrating our achievements and keeping an eye on life outside of Cirrus.
Have we convinced you and do you want to play a crucial role in the further development of our platform? Do you like freedom and do you dare to take responsibility?
Then respond via [email protected] or call +31 6 51 49 12 05.