With a rich set of well-documented APIs Cirrus can be set up to integrate with any type of external system, whether that is a system for managing users, exam bookings, or having a single-sign-on with your candidate portal.
Microsoft Office 365
- Complete access to all Office 365 functionalities: Perform complex calculations and data analysis efficiently, especially useful for finance and accounting exams.
- Create fit-for-purpose question types in a platform candidates use in real life.
- Fully accessible to all students – no license required.
- Monitor all actions performed on the computer & use built-in browser lockdown options.
- Take advantage of AI to detect cheating by monitoring eye movement, keystrokes & phone usage. Only recordings flagged as ‘suspicious’ need to be checked.
- Flexible and fully customisable according to your organisation’s unique needs.
- Authenticate test-takers’ identity, observe them via their webcams and watch their screens in real time.
- Offer your test-takers real-time support and assistance.
- Flexible scheduling options.
- Ensure the originality of written work by checking written exam answers against Turnitin’s vast database of scholarly publications and web content.
- Provide your educators with insights to assess student work.
- Help students to develop research and writing skills with academic integrity.
- Save time and money with autoscored answers with targeted feedback
- Reduce cheating opportunities by using random parameters in SOWISO’s questions to create unique questions.
- Enhance problem-solving skills and understanding of math and science concepts.
- Import paper-based exam sheets into Cirrus, and store all results safely in Cirrus.
- When exams are scanned, results are automatically sent to Cirrus so you can view, export and analyse the results in Cirrus.
- Securely store and protect your confidential documents, while saving on paper storage.
- Make your exams accessible to a wider audience by assisting test-takers with visual impairments or difficulty reading.
- Provide a hands-free listening experience for users who prefer to listen to content.
- Multilingual: Allow content to be read aloud in the user’s preferred language.
VPL Execution Server
- Let candidates write and debug code in multiple programming languages.
- Evaluate code: Run and test user-submitted code in a secure, sandboxed environment, preventing access to sensitive data and system resources.
- Highly scalable and can handle multiple simultaneous requests.
The Cirrus integration with Creatio’s candidate registration and management system lets you manage exam bookings, candidate results and marker resources in a seamlessly integrated way.
Safe Exam Browser is a secure web browser that limits access to unauthorised resources, AI Chatbots and other programs on students’ devices during online exams. Create custom exam configurations, including web content policies and access to specific websites or resources, to reduce the risk of cheating during online exams.
The Credly integration allows you to issue, manage, and share verified digital badges and credentials in Cirrus. Let your learners display their skills and achievements with verified digital badges across multiple platforms and networks immediately.
Our well-documented REST API lets you securely integrate the Cirrus online exam platform with any type of external system, whether that is a system for managing users, exam bookings, or credentials. You have complete freedom to set up your assessment process exactly as required for your organisation.
IMS LTI 1.3 is a standard protocol that allows you to integrate Cirrus with your LMS to provide a seamless user experience. You can launch Cirrus’ dashboard or exam directly from your chosen LMS and exam results flow directly into your LMS. What’s more, you save on administration time, as there is no need to provision users, and new roles and permissions are set automatically in Cirrus.
SAML 2.0 is a widely used standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between parties, enabling single sign-on and federated identity management. SSO enables users to access Cirrus with one set of login credentials, reducing password fatigue.